Our lawyers have extensive experience in drafting, reviewing and negotiating various commercial agreements. Having access to a worldwide network of affiliated law firms, we may deal with contracts which are subject to other laws.
This includes commercial contracts and complex commercial and procurement arrangements: outsourcing, IT and capital projects, intellectual property, financial services, and privacy and data.
- Drafting commercial agreements
- Representing clients in business transactions, negotiations
- Consumer protection
- Product liability issues
- Transport law
- Registration issues connected with trademarks and company names
- Drafting empowering documents – representations, commercial powers of attorneys
- Work Permit.
- Ownership transfer for the trademarks and patents.
- Restructuring the company after merger.
- Bankruptcy of companies