Tax practice is an integral part of the firm’s representation of business clients. We have broad experience in the tax aspects of mergers and acquisitions, real estate ventures, LLCs and partnerships, financings, workouts, municipal bonds, and audits and tax litigation.
We serve as tax counsel to individuals in a variety of businesses and professions and represent a large number of tax-exempt entities.
- Stock and asset acquisitions
- Structuring LLCs and partnerships
- Tax audits, litigation and other controversies
- Tax-free mergers and reorganizations
- Real estate transactions
- Financial statements
- Withholding Taxes
- Executive compensation, including stock options, other incentive compensation and dealing with limitations on deductions
- Organizing and advising tax-exempt entities
- Tax-exempt bonds, including financings for governmental units, exempt hospitals and educational institutions, and exempt facilities
- Non objection letter
- General tax planning